Thursday, April 12, 2007

Another very strong day

Again the market showed strength, turned from red to black in a hurry and closed at the high of the day. Nasdaq was up 0.9%.
  1. I used today's action to add a small QQQQ May puts. I'll sell them if I have a quick profit. Short term play, QQQQ is overbought.
  2. RIMM was down 12, which is good for my puts. I'll watch and see if it can hold. I expected it touches low 120s in the short term. But many analysts today urge investors to buy, said 12 points drop is over reaction. And the 16 points gain in the last three weeks is the way they think it should go.
  3. Tomorrow we'll have PPI number, if it's bad, should send market down hard.
  4. And next week more earnings news. I expect some more down trend for the market.
  5. URZ and EMU recovered a little today.
  6. Gold again didn't show any strength today. I still think if market goes down hard, it will follow initially.
  7. My next target is CFC or CNB puts on any rally. Other than this, I probably will wait and monitor my positions.

0 comments: