Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Another down day

It's rare since March we have two down days in a row. And Nasdaq could not hold today, down with the rest of the market. But AAPL and GOOG provided great support to make QQQQ better that it should be. Dow down 1% and Nsadaq 0.9%.
  1. Even though I really hope it will have a follow through down day tomorrow, recent lessons forced me to take some actions today.
  2. Sold rest of the ONXX today. Now I only have some URZ left, and my exit of EMU yesterday was great decision too.
  3. I sold my June puts, they are still worth some money, and if I don't exit and the market comes back tomorrow, I'll regret again.
  4. I added SDS today. I bought SDS early this year at 60, sold at 56. Today I added again. Hopefully this time it's not too early and I can catch the fall.
  5. I don't feel well after I sold my June puts, because they're all losses, and they can appreciate a great per cent if the market continues to fall. But that idea is based on hope, so I sold them. I still kept the puts I added yesterday.
  6. Continue to play the short side, and exit positions quickly if it doesn't work.

0 comments: