Monday, July 2, 2007

Bull's week

July 4th is a good day for bulls, the whole week usually is very strong for the bulls. And we had this today with Dow up 1% and Nasdaq up 1.2%. S&P broke above 50MA.
  1. BIDU up 10% to a new record high 186 today.
  2. RIMM up 7% to a new record high of 214 today.
  3. Nasdaq up to a new record since 2000.
  4. You can't find any weakness in the bulls. So it's very lucky that I sold my IWM puts last Friday.
  5. I'll wait until tomorrow if I need to add some puts again tomorrow.
  6. Think we may have a short term high tomorrow or on July 5th. So it's relatively safe to add a small puts if I think all my indicators are pointing to a sell signal.
  7. If not, just wait for better entry prices.
  8. In a few months, I'll still looking for a down market.

0 comments: