Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tomorrow's plan

  1. If market opens lower, and heads to triple digits low in Dow within the first 30 minutes, I'll add more ultra ETFs (2x) to trade the idea that we'll have a decent bounce.
  2. If the market opens flat or higher, and heads to a triple digit high in Dow within the first hour, I'll remove my calls and the SSO.
  3. But if the bounce is due to good GDP number, then I may wait a while. Anyway, a very strong bounce (+2%) won't be good for bulls, keep this in mind.
  4. I think we may have a decent bounce tomorrow, and early next week to recover most of today's loss, and then we'll retest the lows.
  5. But this is crazy time, anything can happen. So use your brain and react to the market well, don't fix on one or two ideas. Open to anything.

0 comments: