Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cut PAL and LEH, Add AGU

Yesterday, I added LEH and KOL again, think it's a great buy, specially in LEH. I also added AGU from the sales of POT and MOO.
  1. Today LEH hit a new low, along with general markets. I sold it at the low of the day, talking about "good" timing!
  2. And I bought AGU from the LEH money. AGU hit a new record high today.
  3. Never try to pick up a great stock when it's down big, like LEH. At least wait three more days!
  4. On the other hand, never wait to add a strong stock, like MOS breaks out recently, and I wait and wait, now it's way above my target.
  5. But I decided to add AGU and buy it at record high today, to test if a new record high is better than new record low. I think the answer to this test is clear, regardless this trade is successful or not.
  6. New record high is a good thing. Buy.
  7. New record low is a bad thing. Sell.

0 comments: