Friday, July 25, 2008

Adjust positions

Today I reduced UYG again, and sold DDM and MF. Yes, I didn't sell UYG at the top, which is above 24 on Wed. But I think it still has chance to bounce back. I added fertilizer companies MOS and AGU. I think they're oversold, may have a decent bounce.
  1. I am not sure about coal, if oil continue to drop, it will drop with it.
  2. DBA and MOO are both down a lot, and I think it may decouple from oil, therefore, today I added MOS, AGU and DBA. It's a starting position, and I may add more when it continue to drop.
  3. I sold all MF. Can't wait for it to bounce back, and after I sold it, it dropped more.
  4. I reduced UYG. Should sell it two days ago at 24, now it's only at 20.5. Still think there is a decent chance it will bounce again next few weeks.
  5. Now I will shift back to commodities, coal and fertilizer stocks. I will add Ag and fertilizer first, and watch coal.

0 comments: