Friday, February 6, 2009

90 to 1 and 360 to 1 and 4500 to 2

I have been playing poker for 15 months, and I have done some amazing things.
  1. Finished 1 out of 90 today.
  2. Finished 1 out of 360 once.
  3. Finished 2 out of 4500 once.
  4. And I have finished 1 out of 45 at least 30 times.
  5. I know how to play positions. I know how to take a all in bet.
  6. And I found similar things in stock trading.
  7. There are no need to go all in on shorts now.
  8. I folded JJ today, with K9 and 33 went all in. I could win that hand.
  9. And I was in last place since 30, and I finished no.1 Several times I went all in and survived. You have to be lucky.
  10. And I made great decisions.
  11. Now back to trade, yesterday's plan was good. I should not enter qqqq puts.
  12. Short AZO and sell SRS put are OK.
  13. If this morning I sold SRS at 62, at opening, that will be great!
  14. And if I bought UCO at 9.1 today and I can sell at 10.3.
  15. If I check all the great traders, they don't put themselves in all in situation.
  16. There are no moral victory in life. AA can run into a straight or flush.
  17. So I made bad decisions today, I should not try qqqq puts, yesterday's HBC and qqqq puts were wrong too.
  18. After I escaped SRS and AMZN at great profit yesterday morning, I should wait another day, which is today. Then, I may enter SRS and SRS puts at the end of the day, then I will be like 2K above now.
  19. So in trade, like the AMZN short (waited 3 days after earnings) and AZO, waited 3 days after people mentioned.
  20. And like the SRS OTM puts, you give yourself lot of room. But I was too aggressive.
  21. So let's be careful, hope to trade another day.
  22. Now I cross my finger and I will be 1 out of 1 million.
  23. My talent is there, I just need to do what I did great in a poker tourney. Be aggressive when others are not. And know how others behave.
  24. I need to know market better.
blog comments powered by Disqus