Monday, February 23, 2009

plan is nothing, can I at least wait?

yesterday's plan turned out to be golden, I should sit.
  1. After seeing Sol and then Erik, and then Atilla all went long today. I started to add. Against my plan yesterday. I thought these arguments are great.
  2. I added QQQQ calls at 0.99, 0.94, 0.9. Very bad entry in ET. FD is better, including two at 0.87 and one at 0.8. If I kept the limited order, I could entered at 0.8 and 0.78 respectively for FD and ET, both are far better than the current holdings.
  3. If I waited and sat out the middle of day rush, and then see the market in free fall, I might enter at the close, with is 0.83. Far better than the average I am in.
  4. Tomorrow's plan is following, if gap down, add 4K and 0.5 K respectively after 10-20 minutes. If not, keep it and hope and strong rally and then sell into the rally. Even there is a run away rally, I'll sell some into it.
  5. Follow Erik and Sol closely.
  6. On the other hand, don't take profit and rush back to short, these people who playing god will be burned.
  7. Now I am more in the camp that this selloff, keep adding on the way down, and it will have a atleast 10% rally back above 800. Now it's much like Oct. and Nov. sell offs.
  8. The key is to have enough cash to play it.
  9. I regret my decision to enter QLD and TNA in ST.
  10. ET and FD are OK. Will enter some in IB as well, since it's near the point. Unless Atilla calls for 4 sigma move again, which I think is unlikely.
  11. Tomorrow's bank plan will be key. All others news are not important.
  12. Think TK and Mole are weak beings and even Atilla and Erik were early sometimes, like today.
blog comments powered by Disqus