Monday, March 23, 2009

Future plan

I exited almost all positions, will do my best in the future.
  1. AZO, still have 2 shorts at 145.5. Now it's 158.2. Covered one at 157.8 today(this one shorted at 160.6).
  2. POT, MOS, MEE, WFR plus covered calls, I will let the calls take care of them. If called away, I do great on these.
ET.
  1. Will do only a few things there, short stocks like AZO.
  2. Sell OTM puts on stocks like POT, MOS, with high premium.
  3. Buy stocks like POT,MOS, DBA,GDX if market crashes. long term play only.
IB:
  1. This will be my trading account.
  2. Wait extreme conditions and bet on 2x or 3x on options. Need to wait 3 days before I take an action.
  3. Paper trade, then paper trade, both need to be wrong before I take a 3rd shot. This way, I will likely catch the Sept low, Oct.low, Nov. low and now the March low.
  4. Only on these very high possibility shot. Others are not worth it. Reduce my trade and focus on work.
  5. Long term, it's the inflation trade, then another big crash.
blog comments powered by Disqus