Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Another record in Dow

  1. Today Dow hits another record. Nasdaq was up 1.2% and QID lost 3%.
  2. RIMM was up 2.7% and all my puts were down more than that, even the Jan.2008 put.
  3. My head is bloody, but unbowed. I will continue to monitor QID and RIMM. Today's move may due to the OE this Friday, and people use Fed speech to squeeze the shorts.
  4. PM and uranium stocks did well today.
  5. I sold FRG early today since it's over bought at this moment, a small correction or pull back is very likely, my target is $11. EMU is up 5% and URZ is down 1%. FRG is the top target, it not only has uranium, but also gold, so a little bit safer than EMU and URZ.
  6. AEM is the lone downer in my PM holdings today since it is buying CLG. GG, SSRI and PAAS were all in green today and with gold continues its strength, I see them going much higher this Spring. GDX was up a solid 1.6%.
  7. Tomorrow market will consolidate today's gain. I won't be surprised it it goes down tomorrow.
  8. Will watch FRG and RIMM, to add FRG when it's a good entry; to buy RIMM put when it's a good entry.
  9. GRS, which is on my watch list, broke out today, up 6%. Too bad I sold it way too early and don't have any position now. Now I like IAG more than GRS, it's value is better than GRS.

0 comments: