Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dow has second record close in a row

  1. Dow got another record, even it's a small gain.
  2. Nasdaq was up too, but GOOG and AAPL were both down. QCOM saved the day for Nasdaq. Bulls rotated to other sectors or stocks to keep the bull trend intact. You can tell the market is tired, it's just a matter of time before it gives up.
  3. RIMM didn't give me chance to add put, it just dropped in the last hour of trading. My target of $100 before April end is still intact.
  4. FRG didn't give me chance to add either. I expect a 5-10% pull back.
  5. EMU and URZ were strong. I found two more stocks in nuclear and uranium areas: USEG and USU. Will do research on them this weekend.
  6. AEM, SSRI, PAAS, GDX were all up, GG was down a little. I expect them to consolidate and then move up.
  7. Didn't add QID, even though it's below $51 now. I'll manage them, with the complacency in the market now, it may take a while before the market finally give up. But 6 months or 9 months from now, I expect QID in 60s.

0 comments: