Friday, July 6, 2007

Cut losses again

Looks like I was early again to expect a drop of the market. As a result, I have to cut losses by selling half of the IWM puts at a loss.
  1. Since I was so bad lately, I'll trade small from now on. Until I get my touch back.
  2. And since wall streets were so worried about housing market, they lowered the earning estimates to grow by 5.9% for S&P500, as a result, companies likely will beat, and the market likely will rally. Sounds like emerging market's schema to get markets pop up.
  3. And the more I worked on my trades and research, the more I realized that TA is better than FA, and street smart is better than TA. You have to be really good, really quick, and think at multiple angles.
  4. And frankly I was slow, used old FA thinking, then using old TA thinking, and markets beat them all.
  5. I'll use two TA patterns more in the future, fade the extremes and ride with momentum. These two are easily said but very difficult to do.

1 comments:

Ben Hoogeboom said...

Hi,
Ride with momentum, quite easily.