Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sold DBA, DAG. Bought UYG and MF


Finally I decided to sell DBA and DAG. Both for a decent profit. I'm waiting for DBA to pull back to add. And if they do pull back, I may choose MOO over DBA.

On the other hand, I think XLF is oversold and can have a short term bounce. So I added UYG and MF.
Today XLF had a new all time low, but bounced back, in a general negative market, I think short term bottom in XLF is in. So I added UYG as a proxy to play this theory.
  1. I added MF again, but think will not add again. It's such a risky play and it may not play out, just like my LEH play several weeks ago.
  2. POT and MOS are down today, I'll monitor them.
  3. Tomorrow is Fed day, market may swing strongly after the announcement. A rally is likely, even though it maybe short lived.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're good!
I sold POT and MOS after seeing your blog, now that's down big.
So many bloggers ask for money to share their reports and picks as bad as random picks. I'll follow you from now on. Keep up the great work!