Thursday, June 26, 2008

Too early again!

  1. I did great by selling POT,MOO,KOL,MOS,AGU,PCX. They are all done big from where I sold.
  2. I sold DBA and DAG two days too early, today I could have additional 10% in DAG!
  3. I bought UYG and MF two days too early, and yesterday I had 5% gain in UYG but didn't sell, today I had 5% loss right now. Talking about bad timing!
  4. Short term, I think market is oversold and can be a decent bounce. I'll add UYG and use dollar average to see if I can catch the bounce.
  5. Glad I have lot of cash now and even UYG I bought is not too bad, considering lot of people jumped in last week.
  6. MF showed some strength finally in this tough market today, now Dow is off 260 points.
  7. I think the market may close at the low, if that's the case, I may add more UYG.

0 comments: