Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympics

It's Olympics, and it's the best opening ceremony ever!
Trading is like being an athlete for Olympics, it takes years of training and, you have to aim at your target, you can't think for one second you can pick winners and losers like you "figured out".
  1. My holding of UYG is OK.
  2. My adding of commodities stocks is too early to say the least. MOS was as low as 92 today, and AGU and POT all got similar hair cut.
  3. XTO, KOL and CHK, I was too early as well, but they are holding relatively well. I think the downsides in energy and Ag are overstretched and close to a short term bottom.
  4. Meanwhile, UYG still got chances to break out. But downside risk remain, should oil pop up again, UYG will go down when that happens.
  5. I need to be careful out there.
  6. On the other hand, my selling of commodity stocks (MOO,POT,MOS,AGU,KOL,PCX,etc) early this year (June, I think) was great, if I am still holding them, I need to talk about huge losses. Again, you should be nimble and take profit.
  7. I need patience, my timing of entering financials and now commodities are too early.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think is time for you to leave those financial alone. Time to pick up gold, miners and oil exploration, check PDO it is fantastic!