Wednesday, October 29, 2008

In front of FED, GDP

We'll have FED decision today, and then GDP number tomorrow. On top of a 11% gain yesterday.
  1. There is a risk we'll sell off, either today or tomorrow.
  2. There is also a possibility we'll have a back to back strong rally.
  3. I noticed commodity related issues, MOS, KOL, GDX, OIH, MOO, all are far stronger than general market.
  4. Therefore, I sold SSO and UWM for small profit.
  5. I added another set of KOL today, on top of what I added yesterday.
  6. Now I raised cash. And increased exposure to KOL, which I think will have far better gain ahead than rest of the market, if we have a market recovery.
  7. I think it's a good decision.

1 comments:

Dao said...

Another crazy day. I sold SSO at 30. Then it went to 29.5, then to 31, then back to 29.5, then went to 32.2 just before close, then in the last 10 minutes, went down to 29.2! Dow swings from almost 300 points up to down 77 at the close in 11 minutes!
I bought some KOL at 16.2, same price as close. At least today I made good decision.