Saturday, January 31, 2009

Be careful

  1. I added QID and TWM in FD, ST accounts. And added DUG in ET.
  2. Yes I am up on all these, following xtrends leads. But be careful here. Fed's new plan is next week, it will bring some fireworks. so it's ideal to reduce the shorts and add back later.
  3. I had SRS and SPY and IWM puts, I think once we reach 750, I'll take a few off the table.
  4. On the other hand, it's very likely it will blow pass 750 and go to 600-650 in a hurry, should sell be then.
  5. On the way back, be careful as well, selling the OTM puts in names like POT and WFR is not a bad idea.
  6. Don't touch PM, GDX.
  7. Idea is to profit from the down side, don't chase. I think I am done with these.
  8. And I will switch to 2x ETFs like QLD and UWM when it's 600.
  9. in ET, use options, better catch the real thing and use March calls or even April calls.
  10. One day miss, the result will be bad, specially in names like SKF and SRS. FAZ and FAS, I will not touch them, unless it's like 40% in a day.
  11. There are many places to make money; and there are many places to lose money as well, even you're right on the direction. Timing and tools are important.
  12. I think I will choose 1x options; 2x names are SRS and DUG,QID.
  13. Don't touch 3x.
  14. Once an extreme is reached (if I know or if xTrends know, then use 1x options). If wrong, then use 2x options; then 3x options.
  15. Selling OTM puts on the shares to purchased is not a bad idea. Give me two layers of protection. Like the SRS 55 puts.
  16. I hope Fed won't jack up the market on Monday, if it it does, first is to exit SRS (hopefully still at profit) quickly. Sit on rest and add to them.
  17. This is a fucking unbelievable time, mand yet no one knows for sure how to profit from it.
  18. SH is sure thing, just too little.
  19. Remember yesterday's poker, I use 1x to bring from 2.7 back to 8. And 6x to bring it back to 17. You have to take risks.
  20. I need to keep a balanced act.
  21. AMZN, I will buy puts once it reaches 60s.
  22. But again, should hug the helpless harp seals instead of the strong one, HBC will be better puts than AMZN.
blog comments powered by Disqus