Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let think this hard

Two major cases here:
  1. A rally back to 1100, in a few months. There will be ups and downs. If that's the case, C will outperform FAS, the lessons I learned from 2x and 3x, they drop too much. Like today, SRS drops 19% to 58!
  2. Support above, 1929 pattern; Obama's honeymoon and new policies;most financial bad news are out.
  3. A rally back to 920, then test new low. Atilla is not on this anymore. He is on the first one. Supports this one, Great Britain is in major danger of nationalizing its banks, etc.

Regardless the above 1 or 2, there is only one major thing to remember:

  1. Take profit when it's too good to be true.
  2. Sell OTM puts on a swing against you is always working. I have not lose a single trades so far, even when it's against me, like the SRS, I got assigned and came out alive.
  3. I will use OTM puts to add safty layer; and I will exit 3x and C quickly, don't be greedy.
  4. Follow Atilla and TK, even iCoin, these people are smart and shrewed, they know how to escape.
  5. Cut my trades.

Another thing in IB and IRA:

  1. Don't go all in on the risky of all choices, that will kill me fast.
  2. I lost my IB account in CNX, MF; then recently in SPY options(which was winning, but I cut it lose to focus on Etrade), then this SSO wonder, I almost have to talk to XM to get new funds. Fuck.
  3. Now, let's do this slowly and one dollar at a time. Like I only have 2 dollars in my poker account, if I am careful enough, I can come back.
  4. On the other hand, my peak was $260 in my poker account, and I want to hit big, and now back to $19 dollar.
  5. So, do it slow, do it right. This is the right way to trade and make money.
  6. My OEX idea is always on, and I will try it again and again, one day it hits, I will retire.
  7. And Warren Buffet's idea of selling puts are a great way to acquire shares.
blog comments powered by Disqus