Monday, April 13, 2009

Actions

Don't let macro view block my trade.
Don't be a bear, don't be a bull. Be the winning trader.
Reduce risk level so I can sleep at night.
  1. Sold 140 SRS at 33.5. Bought last Thursday at 32.17.
  2. Sold 90 FXP at 20.5, and 130 at 20.5, bought them last Wed at 22.7.
  3. Sold IWM May 47 puts at 3.2 and 3.1, bought last Thursday at 2.86 and 2.79 respectively.
  4. Market closed almost flat, SRS at 31.3 and FXP at 20.2 and even IWM went up, the puts closed at 2.8.
  5. I will trade less and be more correct than before.
  6. Now I still have SRS and the naked SRS puts that's underwater, and AZO shorts are underwater too. It's time to try to get these out close to even as possible.
  7. Not losing is the first priority, then making some money back.
  8. There is no love and no hate in the market. It's a ruthless world, when you buy, the sellers are dumping to you so she can make money;when you sell, she is buying the cheap shares to make more money. Trust none!
  9. I lost my trust in the market, in the Fed, in the company, and in the government. There are too many false actions by them to get you.
  10. I will take care of myself in the future.
blog comments powered by Disqus